Monday, April 30, 2012

Trivia Monday- All Eras Edition

I do a weekly post on my other blog, Letters from the Enlightenment, that is a trivia question relating to the 18th century history. I enjoy it, and other people seem to enjoy responding and trying to guess the answer, so I thought I'd do the same thing here. The advantage here is that it can related to history from any other time period, so we have a lot to choose from.

We'll start with a really easy one:- What were the two styles of women's hoods prevalent at the court of Henry VIII?

Good luck, and have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. French Hood and a Gable hood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know the head gear were called hoods, Cool information. Glad to have more trivia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think more trivia will be fun. It's always nice when people include even more information with their answers. Sometimes it's stuff I didn't know.

      Delete